MIAMI, FL – DECEMBER 29: Head coach Nick Saban of the Alabama Crimson Tide reacts against the Oklahoma Sooners during the College Football Playoff Semifinal at the Capital One Orange Bowl at Hard Rock Stadium on December 29, 2018 in Miami, Florida. (Photo by Michael Reaves/Getty Images)The Alabama Crimson Tide got a big injury boost just prior to the National Championship Game against Clemson.According to writer Marq Burnett, Alabama linebacker Christian Miller has been named a starter for tonight’s game.Miller was previously on the injury report with a hamstring injury.Through 14 games this season, Miller has 34 tackles and 11.0 tackles for loss. His 8.0 sacks are tied with Quinnen Williams for second on the team.Christian Miller (hamstring) is listed as a starter on Alabama’s flip card, for what it’s worth.— Marq Burnett (@Marq_Burnett) January 7, 2019Miller has not missed a game this season and has had at least one tackle in every game.In the Orange Bowl against Oklahoma, Miller had one sack on Oklahoma quarterback Kyler Murray.Miller is in his senior year with the Crimson Tide, and has set career-highs in all categories this season.Arguably his best performance came in a road game against Mississippi in the regular season.Miller recorded five tackles, 2.5 tackles for loss, and 2.5 sacks in the 62-7 win over the Rebels.Alabama and Clemson are set to kick off at 8 p.m. E.T. The game will be on ESPN.
- CIC slams Hockey India for refusing info on complimentary passes
- Board of Control for Cricket in India announces two-year ban for age frauds
- 277 revision surgeries have been performed due to faulty J&J hip implants: Minister
- JK Tyre Himalayan Drive 7 winners donate prize money for Pulwama attack martyrs families
- Andre Russell celebrates his 31st birthday in style: One of my best T20 days